Re: Re: Snow in South Carolina, was Re: precipitation of dichromates

From: jpptprnt@verizon.net
Date: 02/26/04-09:44:40 AM Z

Chris,
Sorry for the snow, last friday we had to close the college because of rain.
Only about a 1/4in. Oh I forgot about the lighting that hit a car parked next
to one of the main power unit on campus that took out the power. An 1/8 of an
inch of snow in LA/CA and the world would come to a stand still.

xoxox jan xoxox

ps. wow them on the mid terms