Re: btzs tubes and clearing kodak films

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 02/26/04-02:57:53 PM Z

Fortepan films. The Fortepan 400 is especially
interesting; AFAIK the emulsion consist of two layers:
one ISO 400 sensivity, one ISO 50. I have friends that
use it - they're happy with the results. Of course I
don't know if you can find these in the States. We
have plenty of Forte supplies here in Turkey. I use
their B&W papers (also Kentmere) - nothing like Ilford
but they're very cheap compared to "high end" papers
like Ilford. And they do the job very nicely.

Regards,
Loris.