RE: preserver for gum

From: curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 02/26/04-03:43:58 PM Z

My teacher at the gum printing course said he saved the solution in a frigde
without additives
without problems. He also (pre-)mixes the gum with the basic pigment colors
he's gonna use.
The chemicals in these paints will also conserve the gum.

Bert from Holland "have fun and catch that lightbeam"
www.tegenlicht.com