storing long strips of film

From: shannon stoney ^lt;sstoney@pdq.net>
Date: 02/27/04-12:29:14 PM Z

What's the best way to store a long strip of say 120 film that you
don't want to cut into strips? I have a long roll that I shot
panorama style in the Holga, where the images merge into one another.
I want to scan it and maybe print sections of it digitally and
analogically. It won't fit into a 35mm film canister. I have a
negative carrier for my enlarger that accomodates rolls, so it must
have been at one time a common way to store film. Any suggestions?

--shannon