Re: storing long strips of film

From: jpptprnt@verizon.net
Date: 02/27/04-12:53:41 PM Z

Shannon,

The last coservation job I work on the common practice was to roll the film in
a mylar sleeve wraped with a conservation paper wrapper taped with
conservation tape boxed on end (rolls standing on the thin side) Or rolled and
put into a conservation core and boxed. This may be more that you want to do.
Pick any part you want.

Jan Pietrzak