Old Photochemistry and Formulary books for sale

From: Bob Parker ^lt;photobob124@yahoo.com>
Date: 01/02/04-10:58:31 PM Z

I have 3 old Photographic Chemistry and formulary
books for sale. Lots of information and formulas
regarding developers and other photochemical formulas.
 I will sell individually or as a lot.

1. Darkroom Handbook and Formulary – by Morris
Germain, Little Technical Library, Ziff-Davis,
1940

2. What you want to know about Developers: Fine Grain
and Otherwise by Edmund W. Lowe PhD published 1939
1st Edition.

3. Photographic Facts and Formulas by E J Wall and
Franklin Jordan, Amphoto, 1924, 1940, 1947, 1975

If you are interested, please contact me off-list and
please mention PhotoChemistry Books in heading of
e-mail as I get lots of spam and do not want to delete
your e-mail in error.

Bob Parker
rparker124@msn.com
206-328-9880