Re: Re: For those who are interested in making digital negatives using pigmented inksets

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 01/03/04-03:16:07 AM Z

No, I'm not sure... I did it because I read so in Wynn White's article @
unblinkingeye.com (http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/Vandyke/vandyke.html)
Quotation: "...adding more tartaric acid seemed to increase contrast
slightly and move the image color to a more neutral gray but then graininess
became a problem..." Actually I didn't use the standard formula so I can't
comment if the addition or tartaric acid really works the way Wynn White
states above.

Regards,
Loris.