Clearprint Vellum questions...

From: David J. Greiner Jr. ^lt;godlike@elp.rr.com>
Date: 01/06/04-05:50:57 AM Z

Hello all,

   There's been talk about this particuilar paper recently and in the past
as well. A search through the archives didn't answer the questions I have
so, I figured I'd ask. Does vellum shrink much? Is their anything special I
need to know about sizing it? To be honest, I can't recall if I've ever used
or seen vellum, but for some reason I seem to be envisioning a very smooth
and plasticy type of paper, or maybe I'm thinking of something entirely
different. I'm heading to the store tomorrow to buy new paper and figure
I'll pick some up while I'm there. Oh, and I was planning on trying gum on
it.

  Thanks for your time.

    -David-
*****
Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim.
                       -Bertrand Russell

---