Re: Clearprint Vellum questions...

From: Sam Wang ^lt;stwang1@bellsouth.net>
Date: 01/06/04-06:51:46 AM Z

David,

You must be thinking of some other brand of vellum. There is quite a bit of difference between
them. I doubt if any are made of animal skin anymore.

Most drafting vellum are thin, translucent, 100% rag paper, well sized to withstand repeated
erasure. They do shrink and the sizing may not last beyond one printing in gum. Koh-i-noor was
the only brand I found to withstand repeated printing.

But try it and report back on your mileage.

Sam Wang