Re: Palladium

From: nze christian ^lt;christian_nze@hotmail.com>
Date: 01/08/04-01:15:29 AM Z

Hello Scott,

For keeping all this hygroscopic material like Palladiumchloride and even
more lithium chloride, I put them in a closed where I put lot of silica gel
or calcium chloride. The Rh in the box is really low. And I compare the
state of some lithium chloride keep outside vs inside and find that the
bottel keep outside show some water drop in it and the in the welll keeped
bottle there is no viewable water drop.

I can keep pallladium chloride for a long this way, so I can buy 100 or 250
gm of it when I need some.

hope this help

Amicalement
best regards

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps !
http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493