Re: silvery sheen

From: epona ^lt;acolyta@napc.com>
Date: 01/08/04-11:19:55 AM Z

Hello Christina,

Perhaps I've got everything conceptually wrong here. I thought you
sized paper if it was *too* absorbent, that the sizing would make the
sensitizer sit more evenly on the surface, and that too absorbent
papers would have prints with a low DMax? Mayhaps unsized Crane's is
fine and my negs are too flat. Perhaps its time to purchase a
densitometer after all. I'm going to make a list of the recommended
papers and give it a whirl.

No, it's definitley not bronzing. At least it isn't remotely brown.
It's a little silvery-glittery. Never seen it in a print before.

Thanks much,
Christine

"Crazy" is a term of art: "Insane" is a term of Law. Remember that, and
you will save yourself a lot of trouble.
      ~ Hunter S. Thompson