Re: Rives BFK

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 01/09/04-12:56:33 PM Z

There's quite a long thread about paper for gum printing which includes
a discussion regarding the different weights of BFK, starting here:

/lists/alt-photo-process/2003/apr03/0129.htm

The only reason I happen to have this information handy is that I'm
doing a way overdue cleanout of my inbox, and was deleting this thread
just as your post came in with the question. Serendipity, we call it.
Katharine Thayer