Paper for Gum Printing

From: The Painted Horse (paintedhorse@in-tch.com)
Date: 04/09/03-11:47:21 AM Z

Hello,
I've noticed a lot of folks mention the use of Rives BFK in their gum
printing, but I haven't seen any mention of the paper weight. I will
start my first attempts at gum in about 2 weeks and am currently
rounding up the needed materials. I have never used Rives, but a vendor
I spoke with suggested using Cranes 90lb paper. I'm concerned that may
be too light and won't hold up to multiple submersions. Am I wrong in
this assumption?

Regards,

Bill Mull-