Re: Fixed Out Print Paper for Carbon Process

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 01/10/04-03:30:59 PM Z

Hi,

Yes, color paper can be used as well as black and white. I would have
to review the literature to see if different fixing out procedures
would be required but I am positive that it could be done. The only
requirement for carbon is that the paper have a good sizing of
gelatin and that the silver salts be removed.

If you have a lot of them, particulary matte surfaces which I tend to
prefer for carbon, and want to give it away or sell it at surplus
price please contact me off list.

Sandy