Re: Fixed Out Print Paper for Carbon Process

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 01/10/04-03:33:19 PM Z

Dave,

Yes, one fixes with regular b/w fixers. I vary fixing a bit depending
on whether I plan to develop the image directly on the paper, as in
single transfer, or develop it first on plastic and then transfer
later to paper, as in double transfer. For single transfer papers I
would add a bit of hardener to the fixer, but leave it out for double
transfer papers.

Sandy