RE: Is anyone using Dave Soemarko's LC-1 to develop lith film?

From: Breukel, C. (HKG) ^lt;C.Breukel@lumc.nl>
Date: 01/12/04-02:53:02 AM Z

 Cor Bruekel
> devised some
> method of adding a strip in the drum. It is hard to describe
> by words (maybe
> Cor could help?) but basically you want to cause turbulance
> in the drum
> instead of nice flowing which would cause the drag.
>
> Dave

..Dave is right,

I use a Jobo print drum to develop lith film, and I made soem "fans" or
"spacers" which are perpendicular to the tank wall, about 3 cm high. They do
disturb the flow pattern in the tank and reduce bromide drag patterns, but
unfortunately do not elminate them.. So probably a tray with proper
technque is best..

Cor