Re: humidity in your darkroom........

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 01/12/04-09:01:08 PM Z

I've never seen humidity have any significant effect on gum emulsions, other
than taking longer for the coating to dry. Humidity does have a huge effect
on the dimensions of the paper and the ability to re-register negative to
paper. But there are a few tricks to get around that problem.

Dave in sunny and dry Wyoming