Re: VanDykes & Gold-Thiourea Toner / my experiment - comments please?

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 01/13/04-05:25:43 PM Z

Richard, yes you're right; something is wrong. But
this is not the toner, it's me :)

The prints were wet while I was writing my first
message. Now that they're dry, the color looks right.
Obviously I'm a novice (I think I mentioned that this
was my first toning experience) and didn't realize I
have to let the print dry before commenting
on/evaluating the tone/hue. This is learning the hard
way :) Anyway, I feel reassured now.

See the prints @

(This is not my photo & print, I just let my friend
use my tools to print his photo)

Regards,
Loris.