Re: Manfrotto 3265

From: James Cheek ^lt;jimcheek@usol.com>
Date: 01/14/04-02:58:06 PM Z

Sandy,

I put one on of these heads my 25 year old Bogen 3020. It is a gem. I
also updated the 3020 with a set of inserts (feet) for the leg tips
which give me steel points or a rubber leg to stand on with a quick
adjustment to each leg. Nice lightweight medium duty combo.
I bought this tripod partly because of price 25 years ago and it "just
keeps on tickin'".

Jim Cheek