Manfrotto 3265

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 01/14/04-02:10:09 PM Z

This is more of a camera comment than alt process comment but some of
you might be interested.

I just bought a new Gitzo G2220 tripod in an effort to cut back on
weight a bit with my 5X7 outfit. My original intent was to use one of
my old Manfrotto heads on this tripod but instead I wound up buying
the new Manfrotto 32675 head. Wonder if anyone else has used this
head? I have found it to be an absolute delight. It is a ball-type
head that works with a pistol-type grip. You pull back on the trigger
and you can swivel the camera in any direction, in a split second.
And of course it works with quick release plates and has a level.

What a delight this head is to work with. Usually changes offer small
increments of improvement but this one is a leap in performance.

Sandy King