RE: Sodium chloropalladite and Ziatype, now on to making AFO

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 01/18/04-03:18:30 PM Z

Tony,

Ha, that's pretty funny, of course my final product is afo, but I
needed the ammonium oxalate first. I already have the FO, but as today
is Sunday and I have rare free time, I thought I'd just do it... (plus
I'm half Scotch)

thanks for pointing out the obvious error in my post

now I'll wait till the stuff dries for an accurate weight measure and
continue the madness (it also keeps me out of the wife's hair)

-Darryl