Re: Gloy v gum

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 01/20/04-01:17:39 AM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Katharine Thayer wrote:
>
> > ... It may be that the gloy, like dishwashing
> > detergent and some other fluids, grows thick and sluggish when
> cold...gum never does that.
>
> But some gum printers do.

Chuckle.

While I'm here, I might comment on humidity vs temperature:
people in other parts of the country who can't imagine humidity
uncoupled with heat might consider that my Minnesota daughter refuses to
visit me in the wintertime because it's too "cold" here; she finds our
45 degrees more miserable than her 20 below, because of the dampness.
Katharine