Re: Hello to all and a question

From: Robert W. Schramm ^lt;schrammrus@hotmail.com>
Date: 01/20/04-09:03:28 AM Z

Jon.

Sorry, no photograph. I have a small fume hood, such as you might find in a
chem lab, where the
mercury pot is kept. The fuming boxes have sliding covers so very little
escapes. When working
I wear a respirator that have special cartridges that absorb mercury vapor
and halogen gases.

There is an article with some photos several issues back in Post Factory
Journal.

Best wishes,

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at: