Re: moral dilemma (Political OT Joke)

From: Suzu Sn ^lt;bromideshi@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 01/23/04-09:10:13 AM Z

An OK joke, but a long read.

I think you should have mentioned in the subject line
something like: OT Political Photographic Joke
so we might have had to choice to pass or read on.

By the way, under those conditions, you would be getting
muted colors anyway, so I would go with very high speed
grainy film and Rhodinal developer.

Definately black and white.

(If ncessary I could hand color at my leasure later on.)

or

2.
I would photograph Saddam Hussein saving bush.
and the two embracing! Now that would be a pulitizer!

Ray

--- Barry Kleider <bkleider@sihope.com> $B$+$i$N%a%C%;!<%8(B
$B!'(B