Re: moral dilemma (Political OT Joke)

From: Barry Kleider ^lt;bkleider@sihope.com>
Date: 01/23/04-09:25:50 AM Z

Ray,
so far the discussion seems to be between going cyanotype or Rhodinal....

About having Saddam Hussein save Bush, that would mean you would have to
stage the rescue - turning it into a photo op - which would be unethical
journalistically... Unless Saddam was wearing a flight jump suit and there
was a banner behind him stating "Mission accomplished."

:)

Barry Kleider
Photographer. Arts Educator.
612.722.9701