RE: moral dilemma

From: Fran Engelcke ^lt;fengelcke@hotmail.com>
Date: 01/23/04-04:45:11 PM Z

Neither. I'd dive in and save him. Then my tax cut will become permanent
after the next election when a conservative Congress is elected to support
him in a second term. The Miami crowd would definietly come to my aid to
ensure the success of Bush's guest worker program. Therefore, I will be
able to upgrade all of my equipment, shoot the Pulitzer prize winning shot
somewhere else, and you guys are left crying like cheerleaders on the
sidelines. I might even be awarded some special contracts to shoot the
re-building of democracy in the Middle East. Nothing as heart-rending as
little girls getting to go to school.........

Fran Engelcke
Motorsport photographer