RE: moral dilemma

From: Bill Finger ^lt;finger0101@hotmail.com>
Date: 01/24/04-10:43:38 AM Z

I don't know which is the bigger fantasy - the photo op scenerio or the idea
that the average American gets enough money to buy camera equipment from the
bush give away to his rich buddies. Maybe you could buy a roll of film at
Walmart. But I guess you can dream. I say take the picture; photo ops are
what this president is all about. Perhaps he could save himself with a
plastic turkey.
-Bill