OT - PHOTOSHOP_OFFICE 2003

From: Temi ^lt;Temi@TemiOriginals.com>
Date: 01/24/04-11:27:33 AM Z

Good morning,
I have a technology headache.
My PS 7 was working fine. After I installed Office 2003, it takes about 3 mins to open a 20 kb file in PS, and anything larger is impossisble.
Can anyone direct me to a site where problems with Office 2003 might be found?
I talked with Adobe twice and they tell me that Office 2003 must be the problem.
I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling PS.
I need PS 7 for my classes, so if a solution cannot be found I will need to uninstall Office 2003.
Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction to resolve this problem.
Thank you in advance.
Temi