Re: [OT] Re: moral dilemma

From: Richard Knoppow ^lt;dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 01/26/04-09:34:10 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shannon Stoney" <shannonstoney@earthlink.net>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: moral dilemma

> This is starting to sound like the arguments I hear in the
backroom of the
> post office! Please: don't nobody go postal!
>
> --shannon

  Now we know where you spend your spare time. I thought
they talked about how much their feet hurt and new ways to
sequester mail in the structure of the building so that it
won't be found until its demolished in the next century.
("Letter from William Shakespear to his mother found behind
old desk in Illinois post office." And similar familiar
headlines).

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA