Re: moral dilemma

From: christine ^lt;acolyta@napc.com>
Date: 01/27/04-10:56:54 AM Z

Thanks Judy for posting that. It is always good to be an informed
citizen. Now I have factual ammo to support my long-standing decision
to never shop there. Very sad. I hope things turned out better fro
that woman.

Thanks,
Christine

"Crazy" is a term of art: "Insane" is a term of Law. Remember that, and
you will save yourself a lot of trouble.
      ~ Hunter S. Thompson