RE: Silver chloride contact printing papers - not AZO

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 01/27/04-05:49:49 AM Z

First of all I would like to thank all who responded for their
comprehensive answers.

An interesting coincidence; last Saturday, I saw a very old wooden
contact printer in a photographic supplies store, dating back to 1911
(according to the store owner). It was the first time I saw such an
instrument - very interesting thing - but thanks to some experience with
alternative processes and my contact printing frame I quickly figured
out what it was. I would like to have it to show it to friends - and
maybe mount UV bulbs to the section below and use it for alt. prints -
but don't know why, I didn't ask the price.

Regards,
Loris.