Re: Re: moral dilemma (OT)

From: Suzu Sn ^lt;bromideshi@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 01/28/04-01:53:10 AM Z

Compare Reality with Fiction?

Last night I saw the movie "Where the Heart Is"
and I remembered this OT thread...
(somehow the move is more ON TOPIC than this tread !)

Briefly, for those who do not know the movie, the story is
 about a really sweet unwed homeless mother who gives
birth in a Walmart... turns photographer and finally finds
true love.

The "movie" Walmart sure has a better image than the real
one! (Like some people, perhaps Walmart is just more
photogenic on film than it is in real life....)

Anyway, I enjoyed watching it.

A nice love story with a happy end.

Ray