Name that photographer

From: jjmeeks1@juno.com
Date: 01/29/04-09:56:57 PM Z

Hi,

I was in an antique store recently and found this photo stuck back in a corner in a moldering mat and frame. It looks like a platinum print to me and the image looks very familiar. It seems like I saw a series of these one time but I can't remember where, when or who the artist is. I have included a detail of the signature which is comprised of a large H and a T and O within. Does anyone recognize this? If you guys don't, then I'm probably up the proverbial creek. Thanks.

Jim

Platinum.gif
P1010009.gif