Name that photographer (again)

From: jjmeeks1@juno.com
Date: 01/29/04-10:08:38 PM Z

Oops, I just read that I shouldn't have sent an attachment to the list. In case someone can't open the image, it is a sort of kitchen still life with a white jug, a dark wine bottle, grater, funnel and gourd. As I said before, I seem to remember seeing a series of these and they have a somewhat soft pictorial effect and are platinum on an off-white paper. It is an 8x10 contact print with a large initial H and a T and O within. Any help would be appreciated.

Jim