RE: Temperaprint & Gum

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 01/30/04-12:38:28 AM Z

I couldn't find a screen printers or litographers supply store. Maybe I
should search better. Thanks for the tip.

> On the other hand, I want to print on PAPER, not plastic. But
> what's YUPO?

http://www.yupo.com

--------

Q: What is YUPO?

A: YUPO is a full line of synthetic printing papers manufactured
entirely from polypropylene resins. YUPO contains no wood pulp or other
organic materials.

--------

Q: How else does YUPO differ from conventional paper?

A: Because it is a synthetic, YUPO papers are 100% water resistant and
otherwise extremely durable. YUPO has excellent tear resistance and is
highly resistant to chemicals and oils. In addition to superior
durability, YUPO synthetic papers have an extremely bright, smooth
surface.

--------

..."

Regards,