RE: Only fifty photogs working with platinotype/palladiotype!?

From: Ken Carney ^lt;kcarney1@cox.net>
Date: 01/31/04-08:10:14 PM Z

Well, I don't know. I know of three people doing fine work in pt/pd in
Oklahoma City, OK, not exactly a huge population center. If there are only
40-50 all told, they must be placing pretty big orders to keep B&S et al in
business. Also in the statement I notice an assertion that silver processes
lack permanance. I have a friend with one of the first Moonrises, not
exactly displayed under the best conditions, to say the least. So far, so
good.

Regards,

  --Ken Carney
    www.kencarney.com