Re: Editioning ... and Unique Works of Art

From: Jon Danforth ^lt;jdanforth@sc.rr.com>
Date: 07/07/04-07:23:18 AM Z

To be honest, I haven't followed this thread very much but here's a
question:

If I shoot three Daguerreotypes of the same scene back to back, do I have a
an edition of three or do I have three unique plates? I would probably sell
them as an edition of three. I think that Dags by their very nature are
unique and it's obvious that they can never be duplicated.

-Jon