RE: gum redevelopment

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 07/07/04-08:03:44 PM Z

Seems a bit pointless to me anyway - why would you want to? To my way of
thinking, it's better to finish your print to your satisfaction at the
time. If you don't like what it turns out like, try again with a
different set of parameters maybe???
That’s just what I would do myself......

I'm having to edition prints as the gallery I sell through insists on
"good housekeeping". I'm mostly selling liquid silver emulsion prints
and they are more "editionable". I'm aiming at a professional profile
and reputation. That probably sounds a bit (as we say here) "up myself"
but I figure that I should start out as if I was going to be
collectable, then everyone will end up happy.

Kate