Re: Inkjet Transparencies Scratching

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 07/09/04-08:01:11 PM Z

Hi Jon,

I have not had any problem with scratching or abrasion in making
inkjet negatives on Pictorio with the Epson 2000P, 2200 and C-84. I
simply handle the negatives with reasonable care and have never had a
problem.

Since the Epson 7600 is supposed to use the same inks as the 2200 I
am wondering if perhaps the AccuArt2 material is not Pictorico?

Sandy King