Re: Inkjet Transparencies Scratching

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 07/09/04-08:04:02 PM Z

It's a reasonable assertion.

I've not had any problem with scratching in the past. I've not had any
output from a 7600 either.

I assume you read the Pictorico manager's assertion reposted on this list
that the stock is the same, with the exception of a very slight decrease in
coating, which he claimed would make no difference. This could be the
difference resulting in scratching. The stock looks and feels the same as
the stuff I was buying with Pictorico on the label though.

Anyone else using AccuArt2 on a roll having this problem?

Jon