Some points of ponder

From: Timo Sund ^lt;timo@palaios.com>
Date: 07/11/04-03:53:24 AM Z

Just bought cheap (but lots of quality from firm which does optics for
varoius optical means) IR- filter. I have plans to do some seroius shots
to LF BW- film with it but how to heck determine correct exposure?

Other point is what Iīve been thinking a lot lately: How to set right
price to picture? My equipment costs money to get + materials arenīt
cheap either. How to set price to a level which is "correct"? ie
customer feels comfortably and I feel satisficed after sold my work?

Have anyone tried making cyanotypes to wood? Or leather?

cheers to all!

--
Timo Sund
Palaios Photos