Re: Some points of ponder

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@uslink.net>
Date: 07/15/04-08:17:45 AM Z

Timo,
     I keep waiting for people to respond to your email questions and I
don't think they have yet, so I wanted to know: which IR filter? What is
the number on it? There are a number, a Kodak 25, 29, then a 70 87, 88, 89.
     The next thing--which IR film are you using?
     When you answer this, Ill give some suggestions, as will others on the
list I'm sure.
Chris