Re: plate holders for dummies

From: Clay ^lt;wcharmon@wt.net>
Date: 07/13/04-02:19:42 PM Z

If you load your plate from the back of the holder, then the thickness of
the glass doesn't matter. You only need to make sure the lip or stopthe
plate rests against is at the correct T-distance from the front (facing the
lens) of the holder frame. That way you can accomodate various thicknesses
of glass.

Clay