RE: Another gelatin hardening question

From: Robert ^lt;rc3@flash.net>
Date: 07/14/04-06:27:39 PM Z

Keith,

I have been using glyoxal to harden my paper. I coat three times with
gelatin and harden after each coat. If I where to use one coat of gelatin
then I would add the glyoxal to it. When the last coat is harden and dry I
leave it in a press for several days. I usual coat enough paper for two
weeks of work, no yellowing from the glyoxal. My work area is in my garage
and it is 90 to 100degress with 80% humidity. I have had no problems.

Robert