Re: making B/W-positives

From: roger kockaerts ^lt;permadocument@yahoo.com>
Date: 07/15/04-12:03:04 AM Z

Hello Marc,

Right on your doorstep you will find the BPFB-18 film from Bergger which is represented in Belgium by Permadocument. Do consult us.
Greetings,
Roger

Marc Gommé <marc.gomme@pandora.be> wrote:

Hellooooooooo,

I used to make B/W positives from B/W negatives using N31p,N33p, Gevarex GO210p. This was the past. Can some one tell me what is on the market now in Europe (I live in Belgium). Yes I know everybody goes digital ... I am not. I need these B/W-diapositives to make daguerreotypes by contact-printing. I hope that some-one can help me ... Thanks ...
Marc Gommé (Belgium)

Roger Kockaerts
Permadocument - pH7
rue des Balkans, 7/7