Re: Some points of ponder

From: Timo Sund ^lt;timo@palaios.com>
Date: 07/15/04-08:41:05 AM Z

Christina Z. Anderson wrote:
> Timo,
> I keep waiting for people to respond to your email questions and I
> don't think they have yet, so I wanted to know: which IR filter? What is

No numbers only dark bluish 3mm thick piece of plastic. I use Efkes
sheetfilm (BW)not IR- sensitive.

Did some tests with cheap digitalcamera and got some wild shots. Nothing
to publish but interesting looking shots.

I also tried to shot view from where I live but couldnīt determine right
exposure so film was heavily underexposed. Even it was overexposed from
metered light levels up to +6 steps. I assume I shold have overexpose it
about +10 steps or even more.

--
Timo Sund
Palaios Photos