Re: Foxlee Gum Process

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 07/15/04-07:41:10 PM Z

> There was one clear finding:no pigmented image or even the ghost of one
> formed in either condition: pressure or no pressure. So at least the
> laws of dichromated colloids are still working as I would have expected
> and I don't have to eat crow, as I said I would if a pigmented image
> appeared in the print that was not under pressure.

As I have argued in Marion's case, it depends on the remaining dichromate,
so you have developed the image, you will not get an image, so I am not
surprised that you didn't get an image.

As I have argued in Foxlee case, the action is mechanical (ink sticking to
the hardened image). Since you have no ink at all, I am not surprised that
you didn't get any image.