Re: Thanks everyone

From: Robin Dreyer ^lt;publications@penland.org>
Date: 07/17/04-08:27:41 AM Z

Right--I do tend to use that word generically, because the feminine
form sounds too much like a famous drug.

And thanks again for the info. Have you read Barry Lopez's essay in "On
This Life" about why he gave up photography? It was his mention Linda
Connor that sent me looking for her work. I'm so inspired.

Robin Dreyer