Images in Atlanta show

From: Jan Kapoor ^lt;jkapoor@jankapoor.net>
Date: 07/17/04-07:38:35 AM Z

Hi all--

I have four pieces in a show here in Atlanta. The show is "Alternative
Photography" at the Atlanta Photography Group Gallery, 75 Bennett
Street, Suite B-1, Atlanta, GA 30309. (404)605-0605. The pieces were
made with a 4x5 pinhole camera, and are palladium prints, and two of the
four have cyanotype overprinting. They are from a portfolio called
"Circles of Return," a series I did in Roswell, GA, one of the few
places around here that Sherman didn't burn to the ground during the
Civil War. The entire portfolio can be seen on my website at
www.jankapoor.net/circles.htm.

The show runs from July 30 through September 11, with an artists' talk
on Saturday Sept. 11 at 10am. The gallery is open Wednesdays through
Saturdays, 12 - 4pm.

If you are going to be in Atlanta during that time period, please stop by!

Jan

ps: I have been having some success with printing digital negatives on
Pictorico using the Epson 2200, then making platinum/palladium prints. I
am working with a group of images that I am calling "The Rural South."
Just put some up on the website at
http://www.jankapoor.net/ruralsouth.html. Ignore the one with the blue
cloudy sky; I was just playing! :-)

Fine art photography of Jan Kapoor at www.jankapoor.net
Pinhole, large format, alternative printing processes and digital.