Re: Gelatin hardening question

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@uslink.net>
Date: 07/17/04-09:07:23 AM Z

Ryuji,
    All different measures (lots in grains and drachms so I'm too lazy to
figure it out right now) but it looks like about 1-3% at most, but in
relation to the gelatin that is a different story. 5% gelatin with 1% or 2%
chrome alum, or like one formula: 1 oz gelatin in 10 oz water mixed with 10
oz water of 1% alum, which would make the alum 0.5% of the whole mix and the
gelatin 5% of the whole mix, or a relation between the two of 1 to 10. I
think this is what you are asking...but I've only had one cup of coffee and
am still groggy.
Chris